The 2006-2016 Ten-Year Education National Plan (PNDE, acronym in Spanish) is defined as a social pact for the right to education and its purpose is to become the route and horizon for the education development of the country while in force, an obligatory planning tool reference for all governments and education entities, as well as an instrument of social and political mobilization around the defense of education which, in turn, is understood as an individual's fundamental right and as a service to the public which, consequently, becomes a social service.
- How many people participated in the making of the Ten-Year Plan?
- What does the Ten-year Plan contain?
- Is the PNDE compulsory for all governments?
- What does guideline-like nature mean?
- Who is responsible for the implementation of PNDE?
- What is the benefit of PNDE for rulers and education agents in the country?
- How will PNDE's follow-up be performed?
- How to become a promoter of PNDE?
- How to look up and reproduce information related to the 10-Year Plan?
- Strategies to promote PNDE's co-responsible implementation by all education agents in the country