What does the Ten-year Plan contain?
Miércoles, 27 de Enero de 2010
The PNDE 2006 - 2016 final document has been structured as follows: one first part establishes the scope, the vision and the purpose. The second part organizes in three chapters the 10 topics of the public debate agenda and the last chapter establishes the follow-up and assessment mechanisms as follows:
CHALLENGES OF EDUCATION IN COLOMBIA
- Purpose of the education and its quality in the 21st century (globalization and autonomy).
- Education in and for peace, coexistence and citizenship.
- Pedagogic renovation and use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) in education.
- Science and technology integrated to education.
GUARANTEE TO FULLY COMPLY WITH THE RIGHT TO EDUCATION IN COLOMBIA
- More and better investment in education.
- Child development and early education.
- Fairness, access, permanence and quality.
- Leadership, management, transparency and accountability in the education system.
- Professional development, dignifying and training of teachers and teachers in management positions.
- Other players in and beyond the education system.
FOLLOW-UP, ASSESSMENT AND PARTICIPATION IN THE PNDE
- PNDE 2006 - 2016's virtual platform.
- Follow-Up National Commission.
- PNDE's national and local permanent coordination body.
- Follow-Up National Network.
- PNDE's observatory.
- Other mechanisms.